CTC is demonstrating its commitment to the development of new renewable technology with the launch of its most efficient ground source heat pump to date - the EcoHeat 300.
Having released its first heat pump in 1982 it has been able to draw on the benefit of 30 years of experience in the market with a model that has a coefficient of performance (COP) of 5.04* kWh of heat from 1 kWh of electricity.
Two separate connections allow integration with solar thermal systems, wood or pellet boilers, or any other external heat system; while the touchscreen control panel allows you to download all operational information. This can be accessed via the internet or your mobile phone, and controlled remotely with additional accessories.
The key features of the EcoHeat 300 include:
• 650 flow temperatures for larger hot water demands.
• Improved noise reduction due to the sound proof module casing.
• Internet surveillance for remote condition monitoring and system management.
• Multi heating and temperature zoning
• Multi heat input control (energy flex)
• Touchscreen picture navigation
General Manager, Cliff Arnold, says, “We have listened to what the UK market wants and taken what was already a pioneering product and developed it one stage further. The EcoHeat 300 is able to provide busy households with plenty of heat and hot water, and what’s more it’s no bigger than a fridge freezer.”
*tested to EN255 at (Brine0/ 35 flow) COP 5.04